At LaSalle Family Dentistry, we believe in taking advantage of the latest in dental technology.
Here are just a few of ways we use technology in our practice:
- Computer-assisted implant surgery. We have the ability to take a 3D image of a patient’s jaw, and then virtually place the implant on the computer. This creates a guide that shows us exactly what we’re dealing with, and allows for a better, more ideal implant placement.
- Digital X-rays. No need to bite down on film swatches and wait for your X-rays to develop. With digital X-rays, the images are instantly available on a computer screen, and enable us to have a better look at your teeth. You’re also exposed to less radiation than with traditional X-rays.
- Digital photography. Using special cameras and chair-side screens, we’re able to show you exactly what’s happening in your mouth.
- Educational videos. We believe an educated patient is a more confident patient. That’s why our website contains videos that explain common procedures. You can watch them at home before a scheduled procedure, or we can review them with you at your appointment. Watch videos
- Zoom tooth whitening. This advanced bleaching process lightens discolouration of enamel and dentin. The procedure takes less than an hour.
Our practice also uses technology to increase the comfort of our patients. We’re equipped with satellite TV, video games, movies, and music to make your experience more pleasurable.